Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Cricket Returns


Sorry for the absence, a beverage was spilled on my computer and it turned off for several days...
Anyway, I have some catching up to do, so here are two new(er) songs that I think are really good, and come from two guys who I think are going to get much bigger in the near future.

Cahill ft. Joel Edwards - In Case I Fall (R3hab Mix)

R3hab always brings a dope electronic sound to his remixes, but this one is a little toned back and the vocals make it even better. Smooth track.

Tommy Trash - The End (Original Mix)

Tommy Trash has come out with some ridiculous remixes this summer - however, he finally came out with this much anticipated track recently. It has a quasi-arab sound to it, mixed with his unique electronic style. I love the drops and the energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment